Alia Bhatt is a famous and popular bollywood actress who is understood for her role of Shanaya Singhania in the Bollywood film Student of the Year (2012). She is one among the highest-paid Bollywood actresses. In 2014, she appeared on the list of Celebrity 100 in Forbes India due to her popularity and income and she also appeared on the list of 30 Under 30 in Forbes Asia. inspect Alia Bhatt Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Husband, Biography, Facts & More.
Alia Bhatt Biography / Wiki
Alia Bhatt was born in Bombay, Maharashtra, India on 15 March 1993. Alia Bhatt age is 27 years . She is a very talented bollywood actressand professionally active lady. Alia Bhatt.
Alia Bhatt Education
She completed her educated from the Jamnabai Narsee School in Mumbai.
Alia Bhatt Family
Her father’s name is Mahesh Bhatt. He is a filmmaker. She belongs to the Bhatt family. Her mother’s name is Soni Razdan. Her mother is a popular actress. She is a popular Bollywood actress, who belongs to Indian background with the citizenship of Britain. Her mother is of Kashmiri Pandit and German ancestry and her father is Gujarati. Nanabhai Bhatt, a famous director, is her paternal grandfather. She has an elder sister, Shaheen and two half-siblings, Pooja Bhatt and Rahul Bhatt. Actor Emraan Hashmi and director Mohit Suri are her maternal cousins, while producer Mukesh Bhatt is her uncle.
Alia is known for her stunning looks. During her teenage days, she was a chubby girl and weighed around 65 kgs, but after regular exercise and strict diet plan, she makes her fit.
Alia Bhatt Net Worth
She has a net worth of $10 million dollars (As in 2020). She has bagged the top position in 50 Most Desirable Women, by The Times of India in 2018. Read more about Alia Bhatt net worth, movies, television shows and awards list below.
Alia Bhatt Professional Career
She made her acting debut by playing a leading role in 2012, with the Karan Johar’s Student of the Year, alongside Sidharth Malhotra and Varun Dhawan.
Bhatt established herself in Bollywood with her film releases of 2014. She portrayed in Imtiaz Ali’s road film Highway opposite Randeep Hooda. The film was box office failure, but Alia Bhatt won the Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actress and also garnered a Best Actress nomination at the ceremony.
Bhatt starred opposite Arjun Kapoor in Karan Johar and Sajid Nadiadwala’s joint production 2 States. The film was directed by Abhishek Varman. The film emerged as a top-grossing production, earning over $25 million worldwide.
Bhatt’s final film of 2014 was Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania co-starring with Varun Dhawan and Siddharth Shukla. The film was also a box office success. Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania proved to be her second consecutive release to earn over $14 million.
In 2016, she appeared in Kapoor & Sons. The film gained critical and commercial success. She then appeared in Udta Punjab. She also appeared in Dear Zindagi in the same year. The film proved to be a box office success as well, earning a total of $20 million.
In 2017, she appeared in the romantic comedy Badrinath Ki Dulhania along with Khaitan & Dhawan. In 2018, she appeared in Meghna Gulzar’s espionage thriller Raazi, featured Bhatt in the lead role of Sehmat. Raazi proved to be one of the highest-grossing female-led Hindi films, and its success led Box Office India to credit Bhatt as the most successful contemporary actress of Hindi cinema. Bhatt won another Best Actress award at Filmfare.
In 2019, Bhatt launched her own production company named Eternal Sunshine Productions. Her first film appearance that year was opposite Ranveer Singh in Zoya Akhter’s Gully Boy, a musical inspired by the life of the street rappers Divine and Naezy.
Boyfriend and Husband
Since 2017, she has been dating actor Ranbir. They both prefer to keep their personal life low, but they often make headlines when they make public appearances together. Previously, she was in a relationship with actor Siddharth Malhotra, which she ended in 2017. Alia has also date actors Ramesh Dubey, Ali Dadarkar and Varun Dhawan in the past.
Some Facts About Alia Bhatt
- She is a huge fan of actress Kareena Kapoor.
- She drinks alcohol occasionally.
- Alia launched her fashion label, and her products are sold on Jabong.com, an online shopping portal.
- She also founded the ecological initiative, named, CoExist.
- Alia Bhatt is an Atheist by religion.
- She loves animals and is also a member of the non-profit organization People for the Ethical
- Treatment of Animals (PETA) who raise awareness among people about homeless animals.
- She suffers from Achluophobia, fear of darkness.
- Alia writes a diary every night.
- She hates eating hot beverages and food.
- Alia has excellent painting skills, and till date, she has made several beautiful charcoal paintings.
- She loves to make lions painting.
- Red is her favourite colour.
- While travelling by air, she gets very nervous.
- Among all of her father’s directorial films, her favourites are Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin (1991) and Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke (1993) and want to be the part of these films.
- She is very flexible. She touches her toe to head very easily and also twist her knee clockwise.
- She always uses men’s perfume instead of using female perfumes.
- She doesn’t like candlelight dinner.
- Alia Bhatt takes an interest in dancing and tries different dance forms. Her favourite dance forms are Kathak and Ballet.
- She also takes a keen interest in playing handball.
- She is addicted to curd.
- Alia is a close friend of designer Masaba Gupta and calls their girl’s gang as Spice Girls.
- She likes to eat French Fries.
- She appeared in the AIB’s short comedy video Genius of the Year.
- She has the dream to buy a house in London.
- She also wants to do a biographical film on the late Pakistani pop singer Nazia Hassan.
- Alia didn’t want that her father directed and produced her debut film.
- She endorsed numerous brands like Coca-Cola, Maybelline, and Garnier.
- For several years, she has been shooting for Indian photographer Dabboo Ratnani’s Celebrity Calendar.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ImAliaaBhatt/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aliaabhatt/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/aliaa08