Arjun Tendulkar Biography: Arjun Tendulkar is one of the popular star Kid of B-town. And as you can suggest he is the son of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar. As he is now part of U-19, he is always in News. He got a huge fan following. He has been seen in Cricket matches from his children when he used to accompany his father. He is very close to his family. He aspires to follow the same path and want to earn a big name like his father. We will walk you through all about him. Let’s know about Arjun Tendulkar Biography, Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Facts cricket career, and More.
Arjun Tendulkar Biography / Wiki
He is 20 years old and was born on 24 September 1999 at the Breach Candy Hospital Mumbai, Maharastra, India. He is Indian by Nationality. His Zodiac sign is Libra.
Arjun Tendulkar Education
He attended Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai after which he decided to pursue his career in Cricket. Since childhood, he has been accompanying his father in most of his matches.
Arjun is a handsome hunk who already outraced his father in height. He is a hard-working person and very determined. He got a wheatish color. He stands strong with a height of 178 cm and Weight around 60 Kg. He got Average Build. He has Black eyes and Black hair.
Family, Religion & Girlfriends
He is born in a Marathi family in Mumbai, India. His family consists of a mother, father, one sister. His father’s name is Sachin Tendulkar who needs no introduction and his mother’s name is Anjali Tendulkar and she is a pediatrician. His Elder sister is a famous B-town kid Sara Tendulkar.
There is not known about her personal relationship and when his photo with Adam Gilchrist’s daughter was posted on the Internet, it got viral and there were rumors about turned out to be like that.
In addition to this, he started his cricket training when he was only 8 years old. He soon got a chance to play his first professional match as he got selected for the Under 13 Tournament. The match was held in 2010 in Pune and 22 January 2010 marks the date of his first match. Talking about his batting style, he is a left-hand batsman and he is an all-rounder. His aggressive playing style helps him in taking an edge over the other players.
He played under 14 for the Mumbai U-14 for the West Zone matches for the BCCI tournament and scored his first century in June 2012. Later he got a chance to play in BCCI Tournament as well. He was recently in the news for showing an all-around performance in the global Twenty 20 series in Australia.
Interesting Facts about Arjun Tendulkar
- Not many are aware of the scare that Arjun got in 2016-17. He suffered two stress fractures, which affected his bowling. Fortunately, coach Atul Gaikwad remodeled his bowling action and Arjun was able to bounce back stronger.
- At MCA’s U-14 tournament 2012, Arjun made his maiden hundred.
- Arjun can bowl over 135 km/h consistently.
- Being an upcoming bowler, Arjun considers Australian left-arm pacer Mitchell Starc and England all-
- rounder Ben Stokes his idols.
- Arjun has already managed to impress the best in the world of cricket. During his visit to England, Arjun got an opportunity to impress none other than Wasim Akram. Akram was super impressed by the youngster.
- He was quoted by the Times of India, “He is a 15-year-old who is like any other kid in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh or Sri Lanka – he’s very enthusiastic about his cricket. I told him a little about fitness, on wrist positioning and I explained to him how to bring the ball back onto the right-hander.”