Jasdeep Singh Gill aka Jassi Gill is a Punjabi actor, model, and singer who came into the spotlight after singing his Punjabi song “Lancer.” Let’s check out Jassie Gill Biography, Education, Height, Wife, Family, Girlfriends, and Lifestyle.
Jassi Gill Biography / Wiki
Jassi Gill is a renowned Indian singer, model, and film actress. He was born in Khanna, Ludhiana, India on November 26, 1988. Jassi Gill was born as Jasdeep Singh.
Jassi Gill Edsucation
He attended Sant Ishar Singh Memorial School. Afterward, he joined Gobindgarh College for his further studies. In his infantile, Jassi Gill scarcely had any fascination with music. Though, encouragement and training to perform in local festivals fetched him recognition and appreciation.
His height is 5 ft 9 inches with Weight around 65 Kg. His Body Size is 40-32-13 Inches whereas his Chest Size is 40 Inches, Biceps Size 13 Inches, and Waist Size 32 Inches. He has brown color eyes and black color hairs.
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Jassi belongs to Jatt Sikh Family from Jandali Village near Khanna, Ludhiana, Punjab, India. His Father’s name is Sardar Gurminder Singh and his Mother’s name not available. Other details are not available.
Jassi Gill is married, His Wife Name Not Available on the internet. He had an affair with Gauhar Khan.
Career, Fashion, and Style
In the year 2011, Jassi Gill initiated his professional career and launched his first debut album called Batchmate. This album substantiated to be a big success and received immense recognition. Particularly, the track from the album titled “Chudiyan” went viral at that time. Jassi Gill afterward launched a song titled “Vigre Sharabi”. Moreover, Jessi launched his second music album titled ‘Batchmate 2’ in 2013. This music album was even a huge hit and he earned immense acclamation and appreciation. The song Lancer from this album was a mega-hit and its lyrics composed by Narinder Singh Baath were immensely popular. In 2014, after his 3rd music album Replay, he launched a number of other renowned singles comprising off Gabbroo, Att Karti, Yaar Jatt De, Anaconda, Snapchat, Bournvita, MILF and Jump 2 Bhangra. His track Nakhre launched in the year 2017 has got across 60 million YouTube views.
Jassi Gill made his first acting debut with the movie titled Mr. & Mrs 420. He has also starred in other roles in movies such as Dildariyaan, Dil Vil Pyar Vyar, Mundeyan Ton Bachke Rahin, and Sargi. Jassi was bestowed with PTC Punjabi Filmfare Award for the Best Debut for his remarkable acting in Mr. & Mrs. 420.
In 2015, Jassi Gill along with Babbal Rai landed into controversy for their comments on the Sikh protests.
Some Unknown Facts About Jassi Gill
- Does Jassi Gill Smoke?: Not Known
- Does Jassi Gill drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Jassi Gill was born into a Punjabi Family in Jandali village near Khanna, Ludhiana, Punjab, India.
- He was good at singing but he never planned to be a singer. It was his music professor, Narender Dhiman who noticed his talent and encouraged him to sing.
- Jassi Gill bagged the second position for consecutive 4 years in the singing competition in his college’s Youth Festival.
- After college, he moved to Australia, where he washed cars to earn money for three years.
- He became popular with the song Lancer, which received more than 4 million views on Youtube in 2013.
- Jassi Gill won the PTC Punjabi Film Award for Best Male Debut for the film Mr. & Mrs. 420 in 2014.
- Jassi Gill has also been featured on the cover of the Valentines’ Special Lifestyle Magazine.
- Jassie Gill was rumored to be married and his wedding pictures and photos also viral over the internet. However, the actor clarified in an interview that it was a photo shoot for his upcoming project.