Friends, today we will talk about a singer who does not sing songs written by someone else in his entire career, he writes his own lyrics and sings I am talking about Shubhdeep Singh Sidhu, whom we know as Sidhu Moose Wala. Today everyone is a fan of Sidhu Moose Wala But his journey was not easy at all. So let’s know the Sidhu Moose Wala Biography and about the Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Facts and More.
Sidhu Moose Wala Biography / Wiki
Sidhu Moosewala real name is Shubdeep Singh Sidhu and his nickname is Moose Wala. He was born in 11 June, 1990 (age 27 years; as in 2020) in village Moosa, Mansa, Punjab, India. He is 29 year old. His star is Gemini.
Sidhu Moose Wala Education
He completed his early education from his village moosewala. Then he went to Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana, Punjab for electrical engineering.
After completing his engineering he went to Canada for further studies. His hobbies are playing musical instruments, Driving and shopping. Sidhu doesn’t like smoking but he drinks alcohol. His name is inspired by his village name Moosewala which is situated in Punjab, India.
The Height of Sidhu is 6.1 Feet. which is equals to 1.85 meter. His weight is 85 kg which is equals to 187 lbs.
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Sidhu Moosewala belongs to a Sikh Jatt Family. His father’s name is Bhola Singh Sidhu. His mother, Charan Kaur Sidhu, is a Sarpanch of the village, Moosa in Mansa. He has a younger brother, Gurpreet Sidhu.
Sidhu Moose Wala Career
Sidhu has very much fond of singing, he start folk singing from the 5th class. During his studies of engineering, he went to Punjabi lyricist for a song. The writer denied giving the song to Sidhu. Then he starts write his own lyrics. In 2016, After the completion of engineering he went to Canada for further studies but he never left his passion he kept writing his own lyrics during his studies.
His first written song “License” was published in 2016 which is sung by Ninvja. Then he also starts singing also and his songs get gone hit very much. He sung very famous songs ‘Range Rover’ , ‘Duniya’ , ‘Dark Love’ , ‘Tochan’ , ‘ Its all about you’. He gets famous with his two songs ‘G wagon’ and ‘ So High’. Approximately his 8 songs were leaked before officially released.
Sidhu Moose Wala Success Story
In the year 2015, when Sidhu was studying at Guru Nanak College of Engineering College, Ludhiana, because of his love for Singing, he wanted to record his first song, but he had no songs to sing, most of the big reason was that he was not able to write a song.
In this way, he contacted many lyricists and writers, but they was demanding a lot of money then suddenly one day a great fame writer picked up his phone and promised to give Sidhu a song. But this writer never gave him a song. Then one day the songwriter called him and he told him that you will come to my village and I will give you a song. He was happy and he immediately took his bike and headed towards the village of the writer and very rain started on the way and he started raining When the writer reached the place of the village, he called him and said, “I have reached the bus stand of your village. Please tell me the way of your home from the bus stand so that I can come and take a song. That writer said that brother, I can not give you a song today We meet some other day when you return today. When he heard that his heart was completely broken and he had come to cry, but Sidhu Moosewala decided that he will never sing that song. Someone else has written and he will type the song and sing whether it is a flop.
He reached in his hostel and started writing songs continuously in the beginning, there was a lot of trouble writing songs and he thought that he could not write the song but he did not give up and kept writing songs all day long. One day hard work was paid and the ninja (Punjabi singer) liked the song license he sang and released it, and this song proved to be a super hit.
.After this, Sidhu Moosewala gave several hit songs such as Mustang, Lifestyle, Isar Jatt. His song came so high in 2017 and it was a super-duper hit. This song made Sidhu Moosewala a star and gave them a different identity too. Even today, this song enhances the grandeur of all the wedding functions. After this success, he released his first song, Just Listen, of 2018. This song was sung in the form of reply two heights and this song was also highly liked. After this Sidhu Moosewala released his first romantic song “It’s All About You” on the occasion of Valentine’s Day, and today the song is included in everyone’s playlist. He is still rocking in the Punjabi singing world.
- Sidhu Moosewala was a good friend of Karan Aujla but a feud arose between the two and Karan allegedly leaked various songs of Moosewala before their release. In 2018, Aujla released the songs ‘Up & Down’ with Deep Jandu and Lafaafe with Sanam Bhullar in which he defamed Sidhu. The act didn’t go well with the singer and he, in return, also released a song ‘Warning Shots’ targetting Karan Aujla. Thereafter, a cold was initiated between the two of them.
- A complaint was filed to the Director of Rural Development and Panchayats Department, SAS Nagar, Mohali against Sindhu’s mother by Professor Dhanevar. In which the professor claimed about the provocative and illegal songs sung by Sidhu Moosewala. Later, his mother wrote an apology letter to Pandit Rao Dhanevar stating that her son will not sing songs in future that have provocative lyrics.
- His hobbies include playing musical instruments, driving, and shopping.
- He follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- His name, Sidhu Moosewala, is inspired to his village’s name “Moosa” which is located in Mansa, Punjab.
- In 2015, when Sidhu Moosewala approached a renowned lyricist of the Punjabi industry for a song, the lyricist kept postponing the things and later denied giving him a song. This incident hurt him to such an extent that he decided to write his own lyrics. Initially, he was poor at writing but slowly he became good at it.
- He considers ‘Channi Banka’ his Godfather. It was Banka who introduced Sidhu to the Punjabi music industry and also helped him to earn a name in Canada.
- Approximately his 8 songs were leaked before they were officially recorded for the release.
- In 2018, Sidhu launched song ‘Just Listen’ targetting his haters.
- Moosewala is a good friend with the Punjabi singers Ninja and Parmish Verma.
- He has inked a tattoo on his right arm.